As your County Court Judge I’ll ensure that everyone has a voice and will be heard.
We should all have pride and faith in our judicial system. Plaintiff and defense counsel will be treated impartially in the thousands of PIP cases I see, as well as evictions and small claims.
I’m committed to conducting myself in the campaign and as a judge with the very highest ethics.
FOr the people, Be Equal,
Vote for Jacob E Segal,
County Court Seat 27
Massive Vote-By-Mail preparations are underway. Click here to get on the reminder list to learn more.
How to contribute
The maximum donation allowed is $1000 per entity or individual. All unexpended funds will be refunded to donors, pro-rata.
Please ask your friends, families, neighbors, and colleagues to support JACOB E SEGAL for County Court Judge. In these days, voting responsibly in the primary is more important than ever.
Learn more about what it means to vote NPA. Visit Vote Responsibly Page by clicking on button upper right.
- Vote for Jacob E Segal, Fair and Equal. Read Mission and Vision page to learn more
- These days are unprecedented in our Justice System. The Rule of Law is changing quickly. Please study the candidates, pick wisely, and vote purely based on Merit. I am confident you will pick me. Look at the Why Jacob Page
- County Court No Political Affiliation (NPA) race on August 18, 2020. (Look here to learn on voting responsibly in a NPA election.)
- Believes the Judicial Seat belongs to the people, not any one person.
- Believes in free elections for Judge every six years and that the voters are well educated on the candidates. Especially those who go to the primaries.
- Devoted Father, Neighbor, and Dedicated to the Constitution and Excellence.
- 20 years in practice.
- Education: Ranked in Top One Percent NSU Law School; and University of Florida Law School Graduate. Top Ranked School in Florida.
- Prestigious Corpus Juris Secundum Award for Excellence in Torts
- Vote in the Primary, August 18, 2020 or it will be too late. Sign up to get reminders and how to vote by mail.